• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Speed Freak Outlaw

Bipenut53

150cc
Hey [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION], I noticed you are now selling the newest addition to the Extreme Flight family of airplanes, a little quick description from your site:

The first model under the Speed Freak brand. FAST! On our recommended XPWR system, the outlaw clocks 153MPH. Fully aerobatic, it has an insane roll rate and will slow down to perform a wide range of fun-fly maneuvers. Easily launched, the Outlaw at full throttle is awe-inspiring. A carbon-braced wood airframe allows you to explore the extremes of performance.

Very interesting!! Have you built and flown this yet?? I would love to see some videos of you flying this monster!! :popcorn: Those interested you can click http://northwestrc.com/Speed-Freak_c_71.html to see it

I don't know if it would be suited for our flying site as our runway is fine crushed granite gravel.... Probably tear it up pretty bad landing....

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok I found it, here is [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] Flying the SpeedFreak Outlaw!! WOW its Fast!!!

[video=youtube;E-6q89GRdrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-6q89GRdrM[/video]

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah I been watching these for some time now. Definitely a cheaper way to go for speed than an edf jet. However I think the jet has more personality. :) Still no reason I can't have one of those too... :p

Bipenut53

150cc
Yeah I been watching these for some time now. Definitely a cheaper way to go for speed than an edf jet. However I think the jet has more personality. :) Still no reason I can't have one of those too... :p

Oh yeah EDF Jet would be cool!! But this is the fraction of the cost... This is new for the Extreme Flight family

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yup like I said cheaper...Thought you would of known this, but the Outlaw is not new to EF. They have had this for quite some time now bud.

Bipenut53

150cc
No Bush, I didn't know that, I knew they at one time did profile planes and I thought there was a guy in the south east that came up with the outlaw years ago for glow engines and that guy sold the design to EF but thanks for straightening me out there...

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I don't know the who and what or where it came from or the history of it... all I meant was EF has had this little guy for some time. Although I think this is an updated version.

Last edited by a moderator: