• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

Congrats on finishing up a giant scale winning year number one :first_place:

Of course... I don't need any new stuff so naturally you will send everything to my house... :attaboy:

Favorite: Hmmmm... well, combine together the community, the "Like" button, the alerts and the smilees/emoti guys (more of these would be cool too)

Least Fave: The thing you do when you sign up where you have to type in the number you are seeing or whatever... maybe I'm an idiot but I think I did that thing like ten times before I got it right for some reason. Can you use a different version of the same service to achieve the same thing. I've seen the same type service a bunch of times and never had a problem.

Top Request: I'll ditto the "recent posts" idea. I would look at it each time I log in to see what y'all have been doing. And, how about the idea that we add a few more attributes to the profile page or have a blog page. I was thinking of a place to leave notes like "These are the planes I'm flying, this is what I'm probably looking to sell at the end of this season, these are the planes and things I'm looking to pick up soon, things I wanna build, props I'd like to try etc...". Attributes like that might help others get to know you or to know what's relavent to bring up in a conversation... AND HOW ABOUT A "LIVE FEED FROM NALL"

Fun site, nice folks... thanks y'all!!! :fist_pump:

Last edited:

reyn3545

100cc
There are lots of things I like... the people, stories, catching up with some people that I don't know but share a common interest.

Least Favorite Things... Just one thing. When I click on "watched threads", it should include threads where I was the last post in that thread

Suggestions... expand on interviews with people who have made a difference in the hobby.... pilots, designers, hobby shop owners, competitors, photographers & media experts, etc.. It's always interesting to hear how different people found themselves associated with this hobby, and where they think it will go in the future.

Jgsticks

50cc
Favorite: I like the alert Icon
Least favorite: Home page.
Request: More new topics in the forums. When you look in the Forums and it is mostly the same topics with 100 pages and your not part of the conversation you tend not to post. More variety may lead to more lurkers posting.

Congratulations on year number one.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Request: More new topics in the forums. When you look in the Forums and it is mostly the same topics with 100 pages and your not part of the conversation you tend not to post. More variety may lead to more lurkers posting.

i hear you and we're working on that one! gotta get the lurkers to jump in and start swimming to get this place going!

Top feature is the like button.:)
Least favorite is really hard because the site is so good. Maybe the search is a little challenging because multiple hits occur and it can be difficult to distinguish what you are looking for.
Like some other folks maybe multiple picture loads.

Have really enjoyed the site and have made lots of great friends. :mario-banana:

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
Congrats, I'm glad Father Don told me about GSN! I like the topics that are there already, but I agree, more new topics in the forums would be great.
Favorite feature - The intelligent discourse, lack of pissing contests
- Least favorite - Pop up for sale notices
- Top request - Have a "what's current" listing like your last website.

Last edited:

WMcNabb

150cc
Guys, in celebration of the 1st anniversary, how about a poll of everyone's favorite thread??!!!

I have a few that I visit every day, and then one day a new one comes along which quickly becomes another favorite.

Over the past year, I'll bet 10 really stand out, which would be fun to see battle for the top spot.

Twister

70cc twin V2
Happy B'Day GSN
MY FAVORITE FEATURE The "Like" Button
MY LEAST FAVORITE The ( I can't find one ) Oh well must be perfect.
MY TOP REQUEST Keep doing what your doing, The Reviews and Quality of this site is pretty Awesome.