• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

reyn3545

100cc
I think that is to motivate people to join our fine community.;)
I can understand requiring a guest to join before they can post to the site... But holding photos ransom seems a bit much. I think the people posting those pictures (at least for me) intend to share them with everyone.

reyn3545

100cc
This should probably be discussed in another thread... But has this practice worked? How many members do we have with zero posts, and how does that compare to other sites? I understand that members = value, but I wonder how many people, like Silver Fox, are turning away in favor of ease of use?

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Most Favorite: The updates/alerts. Its nice to see when someone mentions you or replies to a post as opposed to having to go back and read through the thread. Also like the like button and the fact that I can use tapatalk on my phone! Also the give aways have been really awesome and seem to be valuable products that we actually use! ie MKS servos :) :)
Least Favorite: The only thing I think really lacking is the classifieds.
Areas of improvement: Classifieds and event coverage. I know money is a deciding factor but it would be cool to meet some of the GSN staff at more events.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Happy First Anniversary with many to come.

Favorite Feature: Unread Posts - easy to keep up
Least favorite: No Unread Classifieds
Suggestion for Improvement: Events Gallery, instead of going through complete thread (some are many hundreds of pages long, which is a good thing!)