• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Love the new layout. Looks mucho betterer. All the old stuff is still here and doesn't take any extra clicks. If you can't see what you are typing, just pull the reply box down a bit.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Before the changes, using google chrome browser on my phone, the site worked and looked good...non mobile version.

I will say the mobile version of the new site is working well and it doesn't give me seizures when I scroll up and down, but the computer version....well that is a different story. The old site never jumped when scrolling like the new version does.....I think it's trying to load to much background junk!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm seeing the old layout right now as well. As far as the new layout, I hated it on my phone, but it wasn't too bad on the desktop.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Most sites are setup to automatically go to the mobile version on your phone or tablet, some give you the option, hobby king is an example of one that gives you the option, it pops up.

Looks like my phone goes automatically to the mobile version. Haven't tried it on the iPad or mini iPad yet.