• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Maybe it works better on desktop? I can't even see what I'm typing right now because the header is covering up my words. Using my ipadlike I do most of the time on gsnm

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Maybe it works better on desktop? I can't even see what I'm typing right now because the header is covering up my words. Using my ipadlike I do most of the time on gsnm

No it doesn't!! Get on your computer if you want to have an epileptic seizure while scrolling up or down the pages. We may have to rewrap the nose of the trailer!

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Guys come on, Not a whole lot was changed. It needed a good update and that what it got. Its what happens when something switches hands, it changes and gets better! Give it some time and if y'all think y'all dont like it now, im sure you will change your mind. Dont be scared of change, accept it and you might wind up likeing it. Paul Knows what he is doing here. Just take a few moments and go thru and give it a good look.