• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bad ass plane!

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Ohio AV8TOR said

siko_flyer said
I don't have a "Badass" plane.
icon_sad.gif

What about that Guillows you did a great build thread on?
Forgot about that one Ray,here it is.
IMG_1435.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
siko_flyer said
Ohio AV8TOR said

siko_flyer said
I don't have a "Badass" plane.
icon_sad.gif

What about that Guillows you did a great build thread on?

Forgot about that one Ray,here it is.
IMG_1435.jpg

If you ever get tired of it....send it my way! 

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Please pardon the dumb question, but how do I upload a picture on this site? The picture I want to load is on my hard disk.:confused:

Thanks

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Please pardon the dumb question, but how do I upload a picture on this site? The picture I want to load is on my hard disk.:confused:

Thanks
@David Cokley download disk to your computer, then just look over at bottom right of the reply box, and you'll see - Post Reply - Upload a File, click that one Upload a File, should get you headed it right direction.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
If I did it correctly, you'll see one of my babies. It's my Byron's Sukhoi with a 3W60 behind the prop & spinner. It's not as big or as nice as some of the other planes in this thread, but it definitely "Old School"..........:banana-dance:

100_2400.jpg