• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bad ass plane!

I have a hand built 50% scale Christen Eagle powered by the Awesome sounding 3W 212 competition series 4 cylinder!

Including opening canopy, custom dash with working switches and LED's, two piece cowling, custom vinyl graphics, real screw's throughout the fuselage panels and functioning flight wires!

She was built slowly over the course of about two and a half years.

She has twin fuel tanks, Fromeco batteries, Smart-Fly power expander, Smart-Fly turbo regulator, twin Smart-Fly fiber optic kill switches and all JR 8711 Ultra Torque SX Servos. She turns a Carbon Fiber 3W 32x14 prop and a 6.3/4" spinner powder coated to match the white covering.

She is truly BAD ASS!

vF6juss.jpg

KMIyXEl.jpg

hdoBTQB.jpg

LqjKKEY.jpg

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Here's my 2.5m Tomahawk Futura

-all composite sport jet designed for constant speed aerobatics, F3S, which is a new precision aerobatic class for jets.

-112" long 98.5" wingspan, 36lb dry, with 5.2L fuel tank

-IQ Hammer 200+ turbine making 44+ lbs of thrust, and flys about 8 min

-Electric retracts, with electric brakes

-Radio is a JR XG11 DMSS, running XBus, and 8 JR 8711 servos, with Duralite A123 EXB packs

-smoke system has two 32 oz tanks, powerbox pump, and Aero Cumulus smoke fluid

I built and painted it this past winter, with the color scheme designed by Ryan Smith.

46=13-image.jpg
46=13-image.jpg
46=14-image.jpg
46=14-image.jpg
46=15-image.jpg
46=15-image.jpg
46=16-image.jpg
46=16-image.jpg
46=17-image.jpg
46=17-image.jpg