• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show off Warbird photos...you know you have one!

Larry B

70cc twin V2
How about this for getting down low, this was actually taken at a scale fun-fly in Charlotte when the electric retracts failed to come down on my 1/4 scale 109E-4. You can see the R/H main gear stuck just short of the wheel well after the motor burned out. It was a beautiful gear-up landing with the prop stopped perfect!
N4.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
How about this for getting down low, this was actually taken at a scale fun-fly in Charlotte when the electric retracts failed to come down on my 1/4 scale 109E-4. You can see the R/H main gear stuck just short of the wheel well after the motor burned out. It was a beautiful gear-up landing with the prop stopped perfect!View attachment 87257
Nice shot!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I would post a picture of mine, but it's still in the box. . . . . . :laughing: It's a Top Flite Giant Scale Tar Heel Hal. I got the ARF and a complete Robart air retract setup for a price I couldn't refuse. It will be getting one of my 3W60's for motivation. Unfortunately, it will not see the light of day until my AMR Stick is finished and flying. . . . . .:rolleyes:

Here's my Hangar 9 60cc Corsair with an Evo 7-77 in it for power. The P-51 is an Hangar 9 60CC as well

Attachments

• IMG_1621 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1621 - Copy.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_2521.JPG
    IMG_2521.JPG
    708.1 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_2520.JPG
    IMG_2520.JPG
    751.9 KB · Views: 378
  • p-51 field sm.jpg
    p-51 field sm.jpg