• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show off Warbird photos...you know you have one!

Larry B

70cc twin V2
Hey Forest,
You are a building machine! I have not checked in on RCSB much but it seems like yesterday when you started the thread for your build.

I checked out your You Tube video and it looks like a beautiful flying model, and your finish is fantastic.
Congratulations on a outstanding FW 190! (I love that onboard starter)

I really like this forum, Great group of modelers & it's super easy to post both photos and a You Tube link, to bad you can't say the same for RCSB:(

Last edited:

Billy J

50cc
Newest member to crew Bates 1/4.5 Fury. Thinking of pulling lead and old 5.8 Sachs off and lead her with 222 and nasty big fat four blade yumm. H Halloween

Attachments

• IMG_7632.JPG
    IMG_7632.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 419
This is my own designed and built Grumman bearcat.
bearcat02.jpg

this is a very old picture. I had to pull duty one night and Ft. Campbell and decided to draw up some plans for a Fokker Triplane through the night and this is what I come up with. 1992 Powered by an OS 40FP
20151022_213335.jpg