• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
The Pitts finally has a smoke pump!!

smoke.jpg
smoke1.jpg

Last edited:
M

Matt

If it takes 400+ hours to paint the full scale, it would only take 35% of that.

Isn't that the way the math works? ;)
After seeing how complex that proton scheme is in person... Good freaking luck to anyone that wants that... There is so much small detail not shown in any picture!! Would be a cool project if you have more time than you know what to do with... I would even donate my beast for someone to attempt on

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi guys can you give some advice. Have a Midwest Super Stinker 1/4 scale kit in a box. Brand new never open the box. Not interested in the plane any more really getting into 3D flying. What would it be worth and would anybody be interested.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Hi guys can you give some advice. Have a Midwest Super Stinker 1/4 scale kit in a box. Brand new never open the box. Not interested in the plane any more really getting into 3D flying. What would it be worth and would anybody be interested.

I've seen them go for anything from $200 to clear up to $600, all depends on if you find a guy that really wants one. I wanted one for the longest time, before I gave up and bought to Hostetler plan (same airplane but 100cc sized).

If you price it around the $300 range you should be able to sell it pretty quick.