• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
@myfivezees I was doing some research for an upcoming project and came across a thread on that other place, you're building a Hostetler Pitts 1-11?!?!?!?!?

WE NEED PICTURES ON THIS THREAD!! lol

I'm going to be gathering stuff over the summer to start one for myself this winter, so I may need to pic your brain from time to time. :)

Komet163

50cc
Kyle looks like he is getting comfy with new ride, excellent video. Here one of my favorite biplanes pics

Attachments

• immortals.jpg
    immortals.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 269
@myfivezees I was doing some research for an upcoming project and came across a thread on that other place, you're building a Hostetler Pitts 1-11?!?!?!?!?

WE NEED PICTURES ON THIS THREAD!! lol

I'm going to be gathering stuff over the summer to start one for myself this winter, so I may need to pic your brain from time to time. :)

I got sidetracked with the Byrons Pitts so looks like the Hostetler Pitts will be next winter's project.