• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
You can see the ramps for the opening. Got another section dine as well. Tomorrow all the checker will be down and I'll just have custom blue cuts to do.

I would have gone faster but SleepyC wouldn't let me borrow his knee pads...something about he always uses them...
IMG_20150616_195557535_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150616_195557535_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150616_195610306.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
I got all the checkers down and all the fukk blue tiles down. I also did a few strategic cut blue ones to ensure spacing. I'll finish up over the next couple days!

Nice shop. I just converted a bedroom in the basement into a workshop. Much smaller, but nice and cool. Someday I hope to have a shop like you're completing.

sweetpea

100cc
Well the rain stopped and my planes are in the shop. Tomorrow I put them together and hang. Doesn't look like any damage so far from the move