• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Servo problem

hbollier

70cc twin V2
@ericb. Update: unable to duplicate the problem in either aileron channel. The arm is definitely solid in both directions. I shook the wing and wires and couldn't get it to stop. I definitely do not have confidence in this servo.

hbollier

70cc twin V2
Motrolfly 4330-206, CC Ice2 80HV, 12S, XOAR 20x10. Runs up fine pre flight. In the air it starts to knock under load and then power surges. When I brought it down it wouldn't even taxi the reduction was so great. I am running the 3.27 firmware and known good settings. I'd have to pull the logs to confirm the settings. I have removed and re soldered the ESC connections. The only thing I can think of is that one bullet is not as tight as the others when I plug it in. I tried to expand the spring gs on the bullet but not successfully. I have a 4330-216 and CC Ice2 HV 80 in another plane working great.