• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Send SleepyC to Huck-O-Ween!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm very sorry we're not sending SleepyC to Huck-O-Ween!

We hope you guys have a great event and we'll plan on having on our attendance schedule for next year.

We hope that those of you that do attend will post photos and videos.  Remember that we're holding a video contest so a wrap up video of the event could very well be a winning entry!

Bart

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
sucks that GSN couldn't be there. Niether could we. Unfortunately I have to visit "that other site" to get current coverage. They now have HOW as their Leading Edge article.

SleepyC

150cc
I KNOW>.. my dudes have let me down.

I am PISSED.... PISSED.

I worked HARD to be there, when I couldn't I really thought my boys would send pics..

icon_sad.gif

I sent Chason a text message.  I can sent Jaybird and Mikey a message too, if need be.

Ive been there.  Rusty and Chason are off the hook hosts.  Those 2 are the defination of southern hosts, and not to mention top notch folks.  Collectively, they have a common goal.  That is to make sure that each and everyone there has the best time they can.

We need to invade them next year, Sleep.  You get to Dayton somehow, and we will go!  I gaurantee that you will be beside yourself with all the off the crank flying.  The guys from Chief come up, Shoytbus comes with the Taj Mahal, and some of the best damned chicken I have ever eaten, courtesy of Chason.  Not to mention the other vendors that show up from FL, WrongWay and Red Aero.  Both are class acts.  Even Milton gets into act.  
icon_smile.gif
 Extreme Flight is usually there as well and so is my bud, Steve Johnston, Mr. SMJ spinners.

Coming from someone who has attended, it kills me not being there this year.