• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Send SleepyC to Huck-O-Ween!

mndless;19818 wrote: Scroll back up to post #1 and click the link ! :)

Stephan Baars was making a joke that only Atlanta residents will get. It's an obnoxious TV ad for Maxie Price Chevrolet in Loganville, GA.

SleepyC

150cc
guys this is awesome. But there is so much to do to get the site rockin. Convince advertisers that 1 post here is worth 100 elsewhere. We know the heart of the GS scene is here. And honestly at the end of the day all we want to do is pay bills and be at events. So take all the energy and promote the site to non douche bags!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
SleepyC;20234 wrote: guys this is awesome. But there is so much to do to get the site rockin. Convince advertisers that 1 post here is worth 100 elsewhere. We know the heart of the GS scene is here. And honestly at the end of the day all we want to do is pay bills and be at events. So take all the energy and promote the site to non douche bags!

done

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;20234 wrote: Convince advertisers that 1 post here is worth 100 elsewhere. We know the heart of the GS scene is here. And honestly at the end of the day all we want to do is pay bills and be at events.

Ready to help you [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]. Been busy but I will post some helpful stuff in a day or two.

SleepyC

150cc
Guy's I was really trying to come out to this, but airfares have skyrocketed. It was up around $650 for a while and I waited hoping it would come down, it didn't it's almost $900 now. That is a lot of clams. SO... I am organizing a bunch of guys who will take pics and video and pump them over to me to upload.

I'm bummed I think this show is going to be awesome.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
K...  now you have to create a "GSN remote coverage intro for the video"...   "And now, we go to Jim on site at Huckaween...  "    all Walter Conkite'ish... 
icon_biggrin.gif

SleepyC said
Guy's I was really trying to come out to this, but airfares have skyrocketed. It was up around $650 for a while and I waited hoping it would come down, it didn't it's almost $900 now. That is a lot of clams. SO... I am organizing a bunch of guys who will take pics and video and pump them over to me to upload.

I'm bummed I think this show is going to be awesome.
This event is always awesome!  The best thing about it, besides hanging with you flying buds, is that anything can fly there!

You gotta get to one, dood!  Push comes to shove, somehow get to Dayton, and roll with me.  Not this year, but next year!