• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Saturday May 9th - 2015 Joe Nall Day 2

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the pics firefly. It is awesome to see gals flying 3d. I wish my daughter would take to the hobby a little more but im glad she does fly with me every so often. She is a natural, but gets bored with it quick so......

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Thanks for the pics firefly. It is awesome to see gals flying 3d. I wish my daughter would take to the hobby a little more but im glad she does fly with me every so often. She is a natural, but gets bored with it quick so......

2 boys 2 girls. My girls seemed more enthused but all took on other interests growing up. It would have been nice if any of them kept a spark for it now that all of them are in their 30's. Cuz Dad would be hitting them up for RC goodies lol.
I think I'm going to get some "payback" through the Grandchildren! lol

Jgsticks

50cc
2 boys 2 girls. My girls seemed more enthused but all took on other interests growing up. It would have been nice if any of them kept a spark for it now that all of them are in their 30's. Cuz Dad would be hitting them up for RC goodies lol.
I think I'm going to get some "payback" through the Grandchildren! lol

Its funny you either have a bug inside you for rc flying or you don't. I have four kids and any one of them could have a giant scale plane given to them and there not interested. I grew up without ever seeing a control line or rc airplane and still wanted to fly. And when I was 15 I pursued the hobby on my own and bought my first plane. My parents thought I was wasting my money.

SleepyC

150cc
Arerrrggghhhhh!
df821f798a9c1e7a382e5f0053fa1fa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk