• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Saturday May 9th - 2015 Joe Nall Day 2

Firefly

30cc
Travis at the 3D pond
DSC00693.jpg

DSC00695.jpg DSC00696.jpg DSC00697.jpg DSC00702.jpg DSC00703.jpg DSC00705.jpg DSC00706.jpg DSC00707.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
LoL @Flyingjon May be those pills did more than I thought:confused:. Next Year! 2016 just "feels" right. And I can actually plan for those things that get in the way. Hope to see you there as well.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
@49dimes I wish... It happens at the wrong time of the year for me. We start harvest about a week before it and when you make half of your years living in about 3 weeks we can't just up and leave unfortunately.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@49dimes I wish... It happens at the wrong time of the year for me. We start harvest about a week before it and when you make half of your years living in about 3 weeks we can't just up and leave unfortunately.

God Bless You. I grew up on a farm in Ohio. Dairy kept us going all year long.