• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing 3D Painted Prop !!!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes the red should be pretty close. Our factory actually does the painting for us (our plane factory). so I'm sure they are using the same paint they use to match planes! Please understand there CAN always be batch variance but probably pretty darn close

dribar

70cc twin V2
Amen to that! The twins are both spending time on the simulator almost every day. Got a 48" EF edge almost ready and waiting on the 88" to show up (da-70 style).

Thanks for the words! Peace

dribar

70cc twin V2
Got my prop in the mail.... Wow! It hasn't been in the air yet, but what a great finish. Excellent!

dribar

70cc twin V2
Flee well yesterday on the maiden flights. Didn't seem like it was ripping although I was taking it easy. More to come later but it would be amazing if a $30 prop does well. It's so good looking too:)

BrandonD

30cc
Im hoping to get redwing painted prop for my next plane also! It will look very nice in the air and from what ive read has just as much pull as their unpainted wood ones which i have on one of my gassers!