• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing 3D Painted Prop !!!

batfire2000

New to GSN!
I just received my Black with white 3D painted props from Redwing. WOW !!! The quality of this product is amazing, the paint is beautiful.
Put them on the balancer and had to do nothing to the blades, perfectly balanced from the factory. The hubs needed a little but very little.
Redwing continues to amaze me. Customer service is the best part I must say, It's been a pleasure doing business with them from day ONE !!!:grrreat:

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thank you for the compliments! I'm glad you like the prop and I have to say we get just about ZERO complaints on our wood props! A very HIGH satisfaction percentage. And very competitively priced on top of the quality
Thanks for posting!!

AKfreak

150cc
Make a 22x8 yet?.... When you do , Ill buy one from ya. The 22X8 Xoar is 7250 rpms static so I think its the perfect pitch and diameter for my DA-50. I have wanted to try one of your painted ones since the day they came out... Isn't the 22X8 a standard size? I was surprised when I saw it wasn't in your line up. Heck, I tell you what, I have 3- 22x8's in reserve, and if I bust them, Ill try a 22X10 of yours ;)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
They are very nice looking and going to have to try one for sure. So glad to see a 20x9 for my VVRC40. Would be nice to also see a 21x8 which is also popular for this motor.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah we made a 20x9 per Gary fords prodding. Also the 20x10 I think was a new size recommended by him

So you guys want a 21x8 and 22x8 also? Can a few more of you confirm this is a viable size? if so consider it done! I'll have them start on the plans right away. But let me know guys!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yeah we made a 20x9 per Gary fords prodding. Also the 20x10 I think was a new size recommended by him

So you guys want a 21x8 and 22x8 also? Can a few more of you confirm this is a viable size? if so consider it done! I'll have them start on the plans right away. But let me know guys!

Maybe make a post like you just did on the VVRC 40 twin engine thread and maybe the DA35 thread to see the interest you need. I am still in breakin mode on my 40 so I have not loaded my motor up with the 21x8 but seem popular with the low and slow.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

You have to respect a vendor when they say hey I will invest in a new size of prop for the community if their is interest! Way to go Team Red!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
You have to respect a vendor when they say hey I will invest in a new size of prop for the community if their is interest! Way to go Team Red!

Thats for sure. I will be getting a 20x9 for sure but I wish I knew about these before I bought the Falcon CF for $$. I hope they perform good because they sure look good. I just can't decide on the color for my red MXS. By any chance does the red on the white match the red Ultracoat color because I am leaning on the white one.