• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight 6 Models

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I hate wasting money especially when I am saving for more planes so please be honest with your reply, I have RF 5.5 and have put off upgrading to 6 because quite frankly when I upgraded from V3.5 to V5.5 I did not see a $80 value jump.

Only big reason I see is to have V6 planes to use, but I am somewhat happy with the custom planes I am flying now. Can V6 planes be saved out in V5 format?

One thing I wish V5.5 had so let me ask if V6 has this, in hover training can you change the physics speed and can you change aircraft used in the training?

I've never tried hover training but I just checked it out for ya. I couldn't find a way to adjust the speed or change planes. It uses the yak 54.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm trying to find myself a copy of RF6 so I can join the fun, going to sell my copy of Phoenix.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I've never tried hover training but I just checked it out for ya. I couldn't find a way to adjust the speed or change planes. It uses the yak 54.

Thanks Tom for checking. It amazes me they don't update this as it has been this way for a long time. Physics speed is already in the system as is changing planes.

gyro

GSN Contributor
ok I got real flight coming next week:grrreat: I will have questions so stay tuned:peace:

That makes two of us... but I got the g4 version coming, so I'll need to buy an upgrade disk, or download the 6.5 beta....???

Turnerm

50cc
Guys, RF6 is really nice. I wish I'd never wasted my time on Phoenix. RF6 allows me to truly practice and enhance my skills. You will love it.