• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight 6 Models

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Honestly you are probly better off just resizing one of the other planes. The 51 slick in the expansion pack is horrible. I played with the airfoil of the wing and tweaked the CG some etc. and if flies better but still a LONG way from awesome.

St3v3

30cc
I'm with 3dnater on that, I was amazed that they sold the expansion pack like that in the first place, its that bad, if you tried the 51" in the EP there's no way you would go out and by a real one.

3dhs 48 Edge 540 v1

Ok peeps here is my first try at a smaller plane. I still will be tweaking but figured I would share a version 1. The color scheme is modeled after my orange 48 edge. Still working the bugs out so look for future versions. Enjoy

Attachments

• 3dhs 48 Edge 540 v1_AV.RFX
    27.7 KB · Views: 342

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Ok peeps here is my first try at a smaller plane. I still will be tweaking but figured I would share a version 1. The color scheme is modeled after my orange 48 edge. Still working the bugs out so look for future versions. Enjoy

Pleasantly surprised to see that it works in v5.5 too, thanks

rcdrum

New to GSN!

Thanks for the Edge and the Slicks. They all fly great, good job

RC

hone

150cc
Tom I'm loving the Slick you made for RF6. Thank you so much for making these planes. I'm going to download your Edge next. Good job man, thanks again!