• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight anyone?????

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yea, it's very low. Smoke does not add data but it raises the latency for everyone so it slows everything down. So we'll boot off the guy's with stupid bombs and over-smoking.

Had a good time. I imagine we'll get more when it get's colder out and people get bored.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Well thanks.... Still having a hard time coordinating the rudder and elevator at the same time. Definitely have to do this again real soon.
I once heard that if you gave a monkey a typewriter that eventually he would write a book. So my philosophy is to just throw the sticks around and eventualy it will do rolling harriers.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yea, it's very low. Smoke does not add data but it raises the latency for everyone so it slows everything down. So we'll boot off the guy's with stupid bombs and over-smoking.

Had a good time. I imagine we'll get more when it get's colder out and people get bored.
Hope so..

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well thanks.... Still having a hard time coordinating the rudder and elevator at the same time. Definitely have to do this again real soon.
Sims are great but for me when I practiced rolling circles with my Crack Yak Foamy did I really get the timing down. They are so forgiving and docile in the air that you can get the timing down. Best to be low too so you see better.

reyn3545

100cc
Question... is there any wireless adapter for RealFlight? I'd like to sit in my recliner and play on the big screen instead of sitting at a desk and playing on a monitor!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Question... is there any wireless adapter for RealFlight? I'd like to sit in my recliner and play on the big screen instead of sitting at a desk and playing on a monitor!
Yes there is.

product-rf7_5-gpmz4526.jpg