• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

I updated from 6.5 to 7.5 sunday, Went to LHS asked if they had update disk was told I needed the $120 full download addition because you couldn't upgrade 6.5. I says can I look at that 7.5 box that says upgrade- ta da- he says wow I didn't know we had that.
I think you can pretty much upgrade any version.

BJ Swope

Husker

50cc
I used the upgrade disk and went from 4.5 to 7.5

Anyone have some good flying planes they could send me or links to good planes in the knife edge swap page? I don't care what they look like I just want something that flies more realistically than the stock stuff.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I used the upgrade disk and went from 4.5 to 7.5

Anyone have some good flying planes they could send me or links to good planes in the knife edge swap page? I don't care what they look like I just want something that flies more realistically than the stock stuff.

pm me your email address and I'll shoot some over to ya.

Husker

50cc
Don't dropbox's time out? At least ours does

That is possible, I don't remember for sure. I will look into some options after work and post what I find.

***edit

I should be able to set something up with google drive. I'll post details here later.

Last edited: