• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Ok it says I don't have that scene or something. I'll open one for a bit, sipping coffee, waiting on little one to wake up, so may have to run on ya. He's cooking cheerios, and toast for mom this morn

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah most of these fellas are night owls an tough to catch em on a session, but keep trying. There was 6 or 7 of us last night, it was a blast, add in that @Terryscustom didn't lable me an azzhat, an kick me out "Priceless"

LOL, no. The other night there was a huge number of kids that thought smoke and bombs were cool and we actually had to shut down and restart the session because it slowed down so bad. Then there was the little dude that never flew hardly but blasting nasty music and telling us all how good he is and wanted competition.

If I ever have a session and there is a password it will be simply "GSN"