• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Prop selection

It's just wonderful,a lot of authority on all the axis,it flys very light,and the engine drives it like nothing,you can check the videos of gernot bruckman on youtube,you can see a few pics of mine in this post,it was at the beginning of the building,I am still ruling it,but it's nearly perfect from the beginning,and I just need to put it on my taste
http://giantscalenews.com/threads/my-new-extra-330sc-krill-35-is-here.2606/
Awesome! Will definitely check out this prop.

Skyluc

50cc
Sorry,but I did a mistake,i mixed two differents threads,when I read your first post,about the engine, I have a gp 123 on mine,so when I speak about the 29x10 S it's for my engine,I am not sure that the dle 120 will pull this prop like mine,but everything else is right

Sorry,but I did a mistake,i mixed two differents threads,when I read your first post,about the engine, I have a gp 123 on mine,so when I speak about the 29x10 S it's for my engine,I am not sure that the dle 120 will pull this prop like mine,but everything else is right
Yup I thought so, getting a GP123 as well . Will try the prop on that, although it's for another airframe.