• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post your dumb RC moves here

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I did a 400 foot elevator to spot landing with my 91" EF for a one trick contest. Broke a $90 prop to win a $50 prize:oblong:.

Then on my next flight (after a checkup on the airplane) I did some pretty violent blenders and crankshafts as per normal and broke all but two hinges in the rudder. But, did not realize the hinges were broke till I was coming in all set up for a low KE Pass:(

Another carbon prop, landing gear, cowl, mufflers, new wings........etc.

image-2.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I did a 400 foot elevator to spot landing with my 91" EF for a one trick contest. Broke a $90 prop to win a $50 prize:oblong:.

Then on my next flight (after a checkup on the airplane) I did some pretty violent blenders and crankshafts as per normal and broke all but two hinges in the rudder. But, did not realize the hinges were broke till I was coming in all set up for a low KE Pass:(

Another carbon prop, landing gear, cowl, mufflers, new wings........etc.

View attachment 10495
Ouch!$$$$$$$$$

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Went to the field with 2 planes in the van. Took one out and set it on the ground behind the van. Took the 2nd one out to fly. Glitch caused a crash on the one I am flying and it is far away. Get in van to go get crashed plane. Back up and run over plane that I took out earlier. 2 total losses that day.

thurmma

150cc
Went to the field with 2 planes in the van. Took one out and set it on the ground behind the van. Took the 2nd one out to fly. Glitch caused a crash on the one I am flying and it is far away. Get in van to go get crashed plane. Back up and run over plane that I took out earlier. 2 total losses that day.
That sucks!!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Programmed in a down line mix... a little bit of down elevator when the throttle is pulled back... apparently, I did that backwards and did not test it before the next flight... was getting a whole lot on down elevator when the throttle was cut... forth and final flight on a brand new 100cc Edge...

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Sorry Eric....but that is just FUNNY!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
The best part is the one I was flying and crashed was given to me by a friend because he couldn't figure out why it was glitching. He gave it to me and said "fly it until it crashes". So 1 free plane turned into 2 wrecked planes. Live and learn I guess.