• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks again to everyone that picked one up. I just ordered materials for another batch and I am going to try hard for next week to get them cut and ready.

This batch sold out in one day so if you want one you can send me a PM with your paypal address and I will send you an invoice through PP when they are ready to go.

I already have three pre-orders for the next batch so they will sell out quick.
_DSC0086.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just a great value Terry. You have a product that fills a void in giant scale RC, at a fair price and that actually works as advertised and intended!

Thanks! I was kidding about the selling cheap part, not really doing it to make a bunch of money. I am putting the $$ back into the hobby. @thelaw has been helping me with the cutting so she got an updated 4K camera late this year for video event coverage next year. Money from this next batch is going into a savings to hopefully fund some really cool stuff for Cornhuck 2016:)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Address: 1653, Hwy 51 North Winona,MS 38967

If you want one, you'll have to PM me your PayPal info and I'll get you on the list.

I send invoices via PayPal once they are ready to ship and then it takes a couple of clicks with PayPal linked to my UPS account to get it shipped.

I've only got a few left form the next batch that we are cutting on Sunday so PM me if you want one! Next batch will be closer to Christmas.