• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
Woot! Just paid for mine. Thanks again. I'll be sure to "show it around" to my giant scale buddies. :) Fitting that the first aircraft constructed on it will the your Viper ST.
:mario-banana:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Woot! Just paid for mine. Thanks again. I'll be sure to "show it around" to my giant scale buddies. :) Fitting that the first aircraft constructed on it will the your Viper ST.
:mario-banana:

I happen to know the Viper fits on it quite well;);) I'll be building two more Vipers myself this Winter.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
$130 shouldn't scare anyone away. Will be ordering atleast 1 more in a couple moths for the same reason one to keep mobile in the trailer. Will try to get a few buddies interested in them too once I get mine. Can't wait. Got some work to do on my 100cc plus a,little birdy told me I'll be getting a demonstrator in December.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
$130 shouldn't scare anyone away. Will be ordering atleast 1 more in a couple moths for the same reason one to keep mobile in the trailer. Will try to get a few buddies interested in them too once I get mine. Can't wait. Got some work to do on my 100cc plus a,little birdy told me I'll be getting a demonstrator in December.

Demonstrator is a sweet looking bird, got to see them fly quite a few times this year in person and it presents very nicely in the air! Thanks again and keep us posted on what you think of the stand, been getting a lot of good compliments from the guy's using them. Just having the center of the plane at counter top height makes it a ton easier to work without hunching over or crawling around on a step stool.

Not to mention hangar rash from rolling around on a table full of every tool you own while putting a plane together!!!!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
image.jpg
I sure like mine. With little ones around it is great to have models off the floor! and my table is only 4x4They both know to be cautious around daddy's building area and aircraft, but kids just like adults can have oops moments. I like the piece of mind that the aircraft is elevated and less likely for even me to trip over.

Terry, was mine like the second one cut? I know you have new wood now they look great. I'm thinking about wrapping mine in printed vinyl just to be cool as hello!

I've had a couple guy's buy them just for at the field maintenance or work. Glad it showed up fine!

Only two left, four sold, four pending payment and two left and all shipping out in the AM.

T.
I plan on bringing it to the next club meeting. I think it would work out well for several club members. I still need to stop at Lowes to get a piece of pipe. I don't want to use my wing tube to support the plane. I was just over there today and totally forgot to pick it up.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Wood dowel works nicely as well. One thing with a wood dowel is you can put another dowel in to lock it in place in case you have any worry about it getting kocked around or bumped into. Plus then you can cut the dowel so it is only about 33" long and does not stick way out beyond the stand.

_DSC0077.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
ONE LEFT for this batch:dancing-chicken:!

Last stand is SOLD, thanks everybody. If you think you want one, you can still shoot me a PM with your PP info and I'll start a list for the next batch. Probably going to be a couple weeks with Turkey day coming we may not have machine time available.