• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
After playing around with it some I found that the stand feels much smaller and easier to get around with the tool racks installed to the inside. At least on my 91" Extra there is still clearence for the gear with wheel pants to rotate through. I am so glad I got this and wish I had it when I built it. Well done Terry.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Here is how my 91 looks with the tool shelves rotated inside. The gear does not hit during either side rotation. The Velcro on the tube rotation slot is a big help on making the rotation smoother and quieter.

IMG_0011.JPG

BalsaDust

I would love to have one of these stands since I have a PAU Sukhoi showing up tomorrow, but I'm getting ready to relocate my shop to a different part of the basement and have to get all my RC stuff and woodworking stuff into a approximately 225 sq ft room. Will have to wait and get one once I can afford to actually build a dedicated shop away from the house.

I would love to have one of these stands since I have a PAU Sukhoi showing up tomorrow, but I'm getting ready to relocate my shop to a different part of the basement and have to get all my RC stuff and woodworking stuff into a approximately 225 sq ft room. Will have to wait and get one once I can afford to actually build a dedicated shop away from the house.

See, now this is the wrong line of thinking here. You NEED one of Terry's stands so things will be more organized and actually save space in the workshop. Yeah, that's the ticket! Just tryin' to help! (let you decide whether it is @cbarnes0061 or @Terryscustom!)
It stinks when your shop gets "downsized", especially when your planes get "upsized".

BalsaDust

See, now this is the wrong line of thinking here. You NEED one of Terry's stands so things will be more organized and actually save space in the workshop. Yeah, that's the ticket! Just tryin' to help! (let you decide whether it is @cbarnes0061 or @Terryscustom!)
It stinks when your shop gets "downsized", especially when your planes get "upsized".

Yeah but for the time its for the better of mine and the wifes storage in the basement and it moves my shop to a side of the house where I have access to an outside wall making a dust collector a possibility as I can set it up outside and plumb it in overhead with drop downs to my saws and other dust making tools.

You know it's about time. I have been waiting forever to work on a plane and not have visit a chiropractor due to a misalignment caused by being on the floor too long or climbing onto/off a table/workstation.
GET ER DUN @Terryscustom !!!!!
Thanks Bud!

thurmma

150cc
What are these things you call "instructions", never heard of them before.
You know, funny someone should mention instructions......I have had my truck and stereo system for just about 14 years and have always complained that the lights were to bright and wish they would dim. Well, I was playing with a button today and guess what, THEY DO DIM!!!! So I thought I found a glitch, but researched the manual and low and behold it has had a blackout function all along :) it is just set to disabled from the factory. I really do hate instructions, but more and more I am finding out that I may want to at least browse through them to see what I might be missing :)