• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've got 4 left from this batch now!! If you want one, PM me with your order and I can get it shipped tomorrow or Wed:yesss:.

It will probably be a week or a little more before we cut more with two weekend events in a row coming up.

Thanks again everyone that got one so far, let us know how you like it:way_to_go:

thurmma

150cc
@Terryscustom, what is the distance between the uprights? Will it handle my 42% Edge with the gear on? I am not sure of the width off the top of my head. I do know it is a lot wider than my 35% Extra 330SC.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@Terryscustom, what is the distance between the uprights? Will it handle my 42% Edge with the gear on? I am not sure of the width off the top of my head. I do know it is a lot wider than my 35% Extra 330SC.

31" between the uprights. I had my 42% Extra on it as well as my hyperlite slick, works just fine. I suppose it depends if you are wider than 31" with wheel pants on..

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
31" between the uprights. I had my 42% Extra on it as well as my hyperlite slick, works just fine. I suppose it depends if you are wider than 31" with wheel pants on..
Just put mine together and I am curious what the largest plane you fit on here. This is huge. My 91" Extreme Flight Extra looks tiny on this stand. My outside wheel pants dimension is just under 23" leaving a lot of room. The wing tube only has 1-3/4" hanging out. Next run you make of these Terry will you work me out a price on a smaller base so I can bring the sides in.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just put mine together and I am curious what the largest plane you fit on here. This is huge. My 91" Extreme Flight Extra looks tiny on this stand. My outside wheel pants dimension is just under 23" leaving a lot of room. The wing tube only has 1-3/4" hanging out. Next run you make of these Terry will you work me out a price on a smaller base so I can bring the sides in.

please notice the paper that is included in the box, beginning of the last paragraph "For planes with short wing tubes that barely fit, I recommend going to the hardware store and purchasing a 3/4" x 36” dowel rod and use that."

It is designed to fit any plane that has a wing tube up to 42% +/-. I've worked on all but one of my planes on mine so far and I use a 3/4" dowel for all of them so I don't do any damage or scuffing to the tube.

Last edited: