• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC owners thread

No wind this morning. So I assembled the plane for a photo shoot. Happiness, is having a giant Pilot in your front yard!
:woohoo!:

Pilot formerly known as Steve
10e9b1e9-8e27-4c59-9f4f-47b001b0c440.jpg
736ad01d-8a02-419b-a71c-75c94ab8ec20.jpg
778da2e8-49ac-47a8-ab5b-03fd89a4ca9e.jpg
28436b4c-612d-45a8-a006-18b039fbcde6.jpg
c150b12f-863b-467b-9a03-98e7dc28d6a0.jpg
d8aba746-eea5-43e7-9073-1b8d4754ba6b.jpg
d5373b0b-c59f-4ea0-b98e-1feae05b26fe.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I saw that recently and didn't really care for the idea. any chance you catch some grief at the field with one of these?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I saw that recently and didn't really care for the idea. any chance you catch some grief at the field with one of these?
What I take to the field is there to please me. If someone wants to give me grief over it I don't really care, if he gets to mouthy about it, we'll then all bets are off, but no one at my field would do that. Well there was one guy, but he got the boot out of the club. As a matter of fact he got booted out of most of the clubs in the St. Louis area.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
What I take to the field is there to please me. If someone wants to give me grief over it I don't really care, if he gets to mouthy about it, we'll then all bets are off, but no one at my field would do that. Well there was one guy, but he got the boot out of the club. As a matter of fact he got booted out of most of the clubs in the St. Louis area.

I meant members joking with you vs real grief.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I meant members joking with you vs real grief.
Members joking and real grief can sometimes be one in the same. Most of all the more "advanced in years" (like how I skipped around that?) gentlemen at the fields I've flown at will sometimes give me grief about the cost of my props. Usually I hear, "wow, for the price of one of your props, I can have a whole plane"! Slight grin is noted at the same time as comment is made. But then I get to wondering, was "that" all in fun or??? Lol. Oh well, I just flip and fly and they all seem to like the big plane show.:laughing: