• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

Joe Hunt

150cc
Have any of you tried Tony's wing bags? I might like them better than wingtotes:

Attachments

• 20151224_212557.jpg
    20151224_212557.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 233

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Have any of you tried Tony's wing bags? I might like them better than wingtotes:
I have a 50cc set and a 150cc set. I do need to get a set for my 100cc planes though. The fit is very nice. Quality is better than anything I have seen. Ample room for wings, stab bag is more than adequate. I really like mine.

If you need measurements, I would be happy to get them for you.

Joe Hunt

150cc
You know... I was just thinking about something. I always used to program my servos. But, now even with a SmartFly EQ 10... I am just using the radio. The servos all on their own channel. But, when programmed and/or programmed with the EQ... if I accidentally have the plane on without the radio on there is no binding on ganged surfaces, right? And, if I use radio channels instead then there is definitely binding. I'll check it, but I think I'll setup the servos through the EQ after all... just for that reason alone, you know?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You know... I was just thinking about something. I always used to program my servos. But, now even with a SmartFly EQ 10... I am just using the radio. The servos all on their own channel. But, when programmed and/or programmed with the EQ... if I accidentally have the plane on without the radio on there is no binding on ganged surfaces, right? And, if I use radio channels instead then there is definitely binding. I'll check it, but I think I'll setup the servos through the EQ after all... just for that reason alone, you know?

Now you got me thinking again.