• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
:sleeping:Ok all this talk and time has passed and all I have seen is a naked plane.:nightmare:
And that is a bad thing?
hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
What get's me is I believe he said he was only going to work on it on the weekends because of work. But yet he's on here wasting time with the keyboard when he could be covering some balsa!!
:spongebob:
Hey, cut me some slack will you? LOL. I've had a few irons in the fire that I needed to get taken care of. However, due to the wet weather that we have here it looks like I have a day or two away from work which means that I can work on these projects at home. Yay.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I will be getting back to the 330 covering later this evening. Time permitting of course. I actually have made some progress with a possible scheme. I will entice you all with a hint. As mentioned previously, I really very much loved the Apple Green/White/Black/Silver scheme I recovered the Behemoth Yak (1) with. Alas, she is still standing in the corner awaiting my time to rebuild the front half....AGAIN, due to a dead stick that could have ended horribly.
angry emoticon.png
I will not be doing that scheme. But I think...I "THINK" I may be using the Apple Green and White at least. We'll see. Will keep you all posted.