• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I have just got to put the hammer down and get the minor repairs and all the maintenance done on the 25% and 30% Edges.
Have maintenance on the EF 104 to do as wello_O. Am I ever going to get that damn "box" open!?

Well Just for @ChickenBalls Lets take a peek inside only this once until I can get it all unpacked. My vids suck anyway.lol
Looks as if I see some damage right off the bat:frown:. Easy fix. Lets hope the rest goes well:concern:???

View attachment 18486 View attachment 18487
Oh for pete's sake, get that thing outta the box and built already. No...wait....don't do it. Leave it in the box. It's safer that way. I've seen your starting table take offs. Not really pretty there Kelly.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well.....It should not take all that long.It will take longer for me to get the can and header than any thing else. Oh prop and spinner too. Lol...these things alone will almost be what I paid for the damn plane! Glad I got every thing else!!!!

The only damage I can tell.......so far.......(rest looks ok!)........is some wood delaminated from the glass resin former of the right stab. Control surfaces come hinged and glued! (except rudder) and are huge! Came with this cool gas tank too!:big-grin:
Photo334.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well.....It should not take all that long.It will take longer for me to get the can and header than any thing else. Oh prop and spinner too. Lol...these things alone will almost be what I paid for the damn plane! Glad I got every thing else!!!!

The only damage I can tell.......so far.......(rest looks ok!)........is some wood delaminated from the glass resin former of the right stab. Control surfaces come hinged and glued! (except rudder) and are huge! Came with this cool gas tank too!:big-grin:
View attachment 18488
Hmmm.....that looks mysteriously familiar. That fuel tank that is. Looks just like the ones Chad is getting in to TDRC.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well I can say they should be very good. The fuel tubing lasts forever even in ethanol fuel. No need for Viton.
I'm actually looking forward to Chad getting his stock. I would really like to give them a whirl. I like my "personal built" Dubros. Never in 21 years have I had a leak, drip or spill. But it would be really nice to see inside the tanks better. I believe Chad is getting them in a variety of different sizes for anyone that might be interested. And as always, reasonably priced and ya just can't beat Natasha and Chads award winning customer service.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You're gonna give us a sneak preview at least....right Kelly? I mean, c'mon man....I won't sleep tonight until I have some idea of how this is gonna look with that awesome DA twin up front.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I'm actually looking forward to Chad getting his stock. I would really like to give them a whirl. I like my "personal built" Dubros. Never in 21 years have I had a leak, drip or spill. But it would be really nice to see inside the tanks better. I believe Chad is getting them in a variety of different sizes for anyone that might be interested. And as always, reasonably priced and ya just can't beat Natasha and Chads award winning customer service.

I got a buddy who gets batteries and connectors from them and he has been very happy with their service.
If he could get and keep Falcon props and accessories ...That would be awesome. Had not such a good experience trying to get one from him but that is milk under the bridge. I truly believe he had a very hard time trying to get them though.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I got a buddy who gets batteries and connectors from them and he has been very happy with their service.
If he could get and keep Falcon props and accessories ...That would be awesome. Had not such a good experience trying to get one from him but that is milk under the bridge. I truly believe he had a very hard time trying to get them though.
Indeed.... I would like to have more options on available Falcon props. But one never knows, there just might be someone else that is in the works of doing just that.