• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
what a perfect day, get to go fly and get a new plane...

Was not quite soooo perfect but wait till I post the vid on this! LoL

I'm so damn good I don't even have to fly to crash!!!!:laughing:
Photo315.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK..... the "box" is in the house and awaiting a #11 blade to open it's cover and expose the "truth"!

Hmn......the TRUTH!?!? where have I seen this before??? Must have been a star wars episode or something.
Or maybe it had to do with shiny things and pie??? Any ways; with as much I have had to deal with my own
rendering of "idiot". I will simply let this large mysterious monolith of pulp rest upon the floor for now and will get the video recorded at a time in which my full attention can be made. Soon @ChickenBalls Soon! lol

Photo319.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have just got to put the hammer down and get the minor repairs and all the maintenance done on the 25% and 30% Edges.
Have maintenance on the EF 104 to do as wello_O. Am I ever going to get that damn "box" open!?

Well Just for @ChickenBalls Lets take a peek inside only this once until I can get it all unpacked. My vids suck anyway.lol
Looks as if I see some damage right off the bat:frown:. Easy fix. Lets hope the rest goes well:concern:???

Photo329.jpg
Photo330.jpg