• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Dan, how does that extra fly? Just curious because my buddy had that plane with a dle 170 on cans and he complained that it ballooned on throttle and dove with the throttle off. He tried thrust angle changes to no avail. He flies imac and has owned several large scale aircraft and was stumped. Last I heard he was selling the airframe. I thought it looked great in the air but I never flew it myself.

Dan767

70cc twin V2
Dan, how does that extra fly? Just curious because my buddy had that plane with a dle 170 on cans and he complained that it ballooned on throttle and dove with the throttle off. He tried thrust angle changes to no avail. He flies imac and has owned several large scale aircraft and was stumped. Last I heard he was selling the airframe. I thought it looked great in the air but I never flew it myself.

I've had no problems with mine. First flight out it and it felt like I had been flying it forever. I've owned four PAU models, and all of them excellent flying planes. Sold two, lost one.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
New tanks included in all PAU planes going forward:

IMG_0399 Cropped.jpg
IMG_0400 cropped.jpg

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Ah great! Now they do. I bought a flimsy fortitude for mine. The dubro is tougher but I like to see the pretty gas. Now I am going to have to buy another PAU..... definitely the ultimate bipe.