• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26

Tseres

150cc
I got my Graphics from B&E. I have a confession to make. This was the easiest time I ever had applying graphics. It only took about an hour to apply the graphics to the fuse. Air release is the way to go. There are no bubbles at all. Eric did an awesome job on designing and creating the graphics. All I did was tell him the basics of what I wanted and he did the rest. If you're looking in . Thanks Eric.

DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Finished up the graphics on the wings. It's ready for the Mall show this saturday. :fist_pump:

Thanks everyone that helped out with this project. Now if only Spring would hurry up and get here.

DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG

Sarlacc

50cc
I am really having a hard time deciding on my next purchase. I haven't flown one of these, or seen one in person. Videos are all I have to go by. I don't know Joe Smith, but I am pretty sure he could fly a cinder block and make it look like something I would want, so I can't take his word for anything.

Anyone own this, or has owned this who had buyers remorse? How do they harrier?

sweetpea

100cc
I don't know anyone that had buyers remorse on this plane. It is large for a 50cc so you will typically see folks wishing they went with a 55/60/70 size motor, but I have friends that have flown it on a DA50 and still did all the 3D.