• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Painting a prop?

Found a pic of my prop that Doug/Oversprayer painted for me. 2 seasons old and looking great!
P5141301.JPG

Here's the last prop that I painted. I use autoair paints. there water based and can accept many different clear coats including rattle can clears from the hardware store or automotive clears. Very user friendly and easy cleanup. also does not smell.

Attachments

• 041113205542.jpg
    041113205542.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 488
Thanks, Earle! Excited about the 260 finally coming to the end of the setup. Gotta change the switches and check the batteries but that will be it and she should have clearance from clarence to go to the fields for practicing Advanced when we get the weather for it.

So, is that Capt Jack in the tree? I gotta know why/how. Please share. PM is fine. Is that from before you changed your canopy or more recent? The Raven next to him is just over the top... :lol2: What a pic. Serendipity.

It is indeed the one you are thinking of. Put a brand new DA170 on it and doing some updates and she will be more beautiful than she has ever been. It went from Dennis B, To Brad P. and now to me. Had it well over a year and haven't put her up yet because of wanting it to be in this configuration.

Yes, I believe Mark said it was built for Dennis and Mark took it to Toledo to let it compete in the static display competition which it won and Dennis picked up the plane at the show... if I recall correctly...