• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Os hyper 50 giving me a headache. Hope for some help.

You even try going full lean on the low needle? It is only a cam style screw, so it will only so so far. I think that is what we did on.mine to keep it running. I dont fully recall, it has been 8 or so years....

doublea

100cc
I will try but it is making no sense. In the helicopter it leaned out on the high end. Take it out and bench it. Run fine all the way to full throttle then SEEM like it floods. I got nothing. Will try it though.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Take a look at this old thread from the 'Other" place. The first page has a few interesting things in it.

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24515

doublea

100cc
If anyone has any interest in knowing what the problem was. I pulled the muffler off again. I blew compressed air through it. I noticed white clouds of smoke plum out of it. After a few times of air going through. I resealed it with rtv. I have got two full tanks through it. Go figure. Just felt that I would post the results.

I don't understand what it was that was blown out with compressed air?? But as long as it is performing like it should, guess it doesn't matter what it was. :)