• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official IMAC 2017 Knowns

JAG

70cc twin V2
I haven't seen any yet. Could probably put some together for you if you would like. Just say the word.

Yeah If you don't mind. Jtec made one last year that I had started to use, it was pretty good. There are just a few different moves on this years or I would make one.

The Official 2017 Unlimited Known and Alternate Known is now posted on the IMAC website under the "Downloads" tab.

Tom Wheeler
IMAC Sequence Chairman

I'm new to Imac and was wanting to know if anyone has a list of what the maneuvers in the basic known are called. I know some but not all. Still learning.
I'm hoping to compete this coming 2017 year. thanks.

Welcome to IMAC, if you look at a few earlier posts there are those who have "call sheets" available, but most importantly and helpful is what the IMAC Educational Committee has published on the IMAC website as a guide to flying the Basic sequence. Here is a link:
http://www.mini-iac.org/Downloads
Follow the above link and click on Training Info in the Menu. The file is available as both a PDF and PPT.

Tom Wheeler