Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by ericb, Aug 11, 2016.

Setup on box or setup on website

1. box setup

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. website setup

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Slowly but surely getting this thing together.

image.jpg

Decal Dennis likes this.
  2. I'm gonna put a razor blade prop on mine when we're dogfighting ;)

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. Good idea! Clean cuts are a lot easier to fix than the jagged holes I put in your rudder today. :p

4. Just a couple of battle wounds.......slather a little glue on there and the Crack Yak will be almost as good as new:)

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Sounds like fun guys... Don't do any full combat with the Fokkers UNLESS you get video. Then it's OK. :yesss:

Decal Dennis and pawnshopmike like this.
  6. Thought I would add to ye ole Fokker thread a video of sorts

pawnshopmike and Decal Dennis like this.
  7. That's some Fokkering cool flying!

8. Thanks for the Fokkering cool compliment Dennis. She was rifle rolling downwind ok but upwind in 10mph was a bit hectic with so much authority in the tail on the high rate...

Decal Dennis likes this.
  9. I'm getting pretty Fokkering excited to get mine in the air!! Just gotta get the power package and get to building it:D

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. You can never have enough power!, you can always throttle back

ericb and pawnshopmike like this.