Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by ericb, Aug 11, 2016.

Setup on box or setup on website

1. box setup

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. website setup

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Rolling.Circle likes this.
  2. Okay last video of the night. @Decal Dennis flying my Crack Fokker at night.

Rolling.Circle likes this.
  3. You guys.... Mike and Dennis... wow :way_to_go:

Great bunch of videos... agree that the Fokker is light and has a lot of surface area to get caught by certain wind conditions. Can't blame you guys for giving it a go though. Nothing ventured nothing gained...

Nice night video. Lights looked great!

Well done on all the video.

@Jetpainter ... and everyone... stay tuned. We may soon give you a few reasons to buy more glue and make streamers :epic:

4. It's a really fun plane....A must for 3D antics!!

I got a little more comfortable with it after those videos, I really started ripping on it then:)

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Yeah, with no wind, like on the night of my maiden (from the Fokker video), it was indeed special to float around and yet do all the 3D stuff too. I need to do a new vid to keep up with you guys :cool:

6. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

7. ericb likes this.
  8. The one with the black rudder that's red on top is very cool. Here's a shot of the bottom.

:fist_pump:

Yellow Fokker Bottom.jpeg

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. Oooooooohhhhh....me likey!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. Upgraded to motor on mine tonight. Needed some more horse power to compensate for the added weight of all the lights. It had a Rimfire 300 on it. Now it has a Rimfire 370. Can't wait to try it out.

BalsaDust and Decal Dennis like this.