• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Pilot for my Carden Pro 124

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Like the way you supported the exhaust neat simple and light. Man those things are long it must move CG around a lot.

Thanks for info on the rotary table will look into it and see how much it is going to cost me in Canada because a lot of the times that they will not ship to me. . Thanks

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Yeah.....between the 170 weighing a couple pounds lighter than the 200, plus the pipes running that far back I ended up moving all the switches, regs, Rx's, and batts up front. Batts are two Fromeco 7800mAh against the back of the motorbox. Two Sahara regs, two Futaba Rx's and two switches.
CG is within 1/8" of the middle of the recommended range for this plane.
:fist_pump:

If it didn't get there my other option was bring the rudder servos
forward
outta the tail (push/pull) and make it pull/pull. Thankfully I didn't need to do that!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Ready to fly....just waiting on the club field to dry out. Rainy again though....so looks like next week sometime.
20180226_143134.jpg 20180226_143218.jpg