• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi all, just came here through the PAU web site...ordered a Su 26m.

Joe
Hi Joe,

We've had a pretty active thread here just recently about that plane so you should be able to find plenty of help if you have any questions.

Welcome!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
:welcome: @era-fia . You are going to LOVE the Sukhoi. . . . . :yesss:

Just sit back and enjoy your time here. There are ALLOT of great guys on this site, so if you have any questions on your new bird, ask away.

David

jetmech05

New to GSN!
Hi everyone just found this web site. I've been flying about 15 yrs, the last 8 or so with giants. Haven't flown glow since. Currently have the PAU 40% Extra as my main aircraft

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Thanks for joining us here at GiantScaleNews.com @jetmech05 . Mind if I ask how you came across the site?

Make yourself at home, tell your friends, jump right in with whatever questions you might have, and most of all don' t be afraid to bring out the dancing chicken when necessary!

:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken: