• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I guess its true in alaska that the only reason you need a spotter is for grizzly bears and not really other peoples planes!

Funny! I have flown with a black bear on the ground before... he could have cared less! Had a porcupine waddle over and look at my planes... have a picture of that somewhere as well as the bear. I have had an eagle on multiple occasions divebomb attack my planes out of nowhere before... good thing I was going fast! Had to do a split-S to get away!

planecajun

New to GSN!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 428

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Thanks, I appreciate it. The slick flies good by the way. Had to change the throttle servo and redo the tank, it had a slight leak but overall a very nice plane. How's the sukhoi?
Good to hear and glad your enjoying it! and i cant fly it, the wing tube is to small, i have cranked it tho