• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

AKfreak

150cc
Pawnshop Mike from Sullivan MO checking in. I see a lot of familiar faces in this crowd:)

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome 3DMike

Welcome [MENTION=3311]pawnshopmike[/MENTION], Not much foamie building going in here, but I am trying to change that. I cant wait to see some of your stuff here.

AKfreak

150cc
[MENTION=3311]pawnshopmike[/MENTION] I just maiden'ed my Mamo kitted plane tonight. It's tough to dial it in, but its getting close. Here is the build thread.

Bert VanOstran

New to GSN!
Welcome

And to [MENTION=3265]Sideslip[/MENTION] welcome, glad you found us. this is a wonderful place. Did you get any video or pics from BG?

Ah, well, video, sorry...in my rush to get on the road the cameras got left in the dust. I remembered them about 200 miles out. I really felt bad about not being able to take video. My old cell phone does lousy photos so I didn't even bother with that. Most of what I would have photoed would have been old stuff to you guys anyway. Now I have to rely on my old memory cells for things I learned down there.

Chris, John and Jase were all very helpful, as were several guys I talked to in the pits, and none of them knew me from adam. One of the friendliest groups of people I ever run across. Had a couple of people offer to let me fly their aircraft and they had no idea of my flying skills...but I could not put anyone on the spot like that. But it shows how truly trusting and open people in the 3D world can be.

Bert

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the warm welcome I got a hell of a deal on a 50cc sbach a month ago so trying to learn more stuff. Thinking abouting hitting eugene the 9th and 10th.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the warm welcome I got a hell of a deal on a 50cc sbach a month ago so trying to learn more stuff. Thinking abouting hitting eugene the 9th and 10th.

Yes you should! The event is going to be a blast and we tell everyone bring whatever you have and come fly with us! We had so much fun last year and everyone no matter what the skill level had a blast!

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I can put a plane in the air bang sticks and land it successfully the majority of the time lol. I'm about 90% positive I'll make the drive to eugene