• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

That's Gary's 91 EF Extra. The canopy support are farther back and it is open inside, no cockpit. you can' pull this off with some of the 3DHS planes. I have a similar arrangement in my 104 Extra and 78 Extra.

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's Gary's 91 EF Extra. The canopy support are farther back and it is open inside, no cockpit. you can' pull this off with some of the 3DHS planes. I have a similar arrangement in my 104 Extra and 78 Extra.

Works on my aerobeez 90 extra too.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just want to welcome a couple new members [MENTION=3043]sloflyer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3044]bwerneth[/MENTION]! Bwerneth is a friend of mine so you all be nice! Ha ha. He and I have been friends for the last 3 years or so. He served as the President of the Eugene RC Aeronauts for several years. In the past couple years has transitioned from heli's to 3d! Welcome man!

Sloflyer and bwerneth show us some pics of your planes and tell us a little about yourselves.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well hello from Wisconsin! I'm here on a business trip that has been keeping me busy and unfortunately off the forum that I love all week! Talk about a brutal cold wind. Whew! Well, I've got a few moments to say Hi to the new members including a fellow Eugene RC Aeronaut!

Welcome [MENTION=3047]jackyd[/MENTION] [MENTION=3048]Hill Top Flyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3049]supercub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3050]JVA[/MENTION] [MENTION=3051]ahub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3052]MKAERO[/MENTION] [MENTION=3054]alvinzhang[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]jrgraham[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3057]JeffPfeifer[/MENTION] !

We hope you guys enjoy the forums as much as we do and if you need anything please let us know! And a special welcome to Jrgraham my fellow ERCA pilot!

Tell us a bit about yourselves, where you fly and what you fly! Pics are mucho appreciated. :)