• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Went to Moon Valley HS and graduated in 1983. It is crazy how fast time flies by.

@weaser42 - Dude I went to Moon Valley! Fresh - Junior year and then Graduated at Deer Valley in 1987. I bet we know some of the same people. I went to Arroyo Elementary from K-8. Small World!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
When you are 5 a year is 1/5 of your life and go’s by real slow, when your 60 a year is only 1/60th of your life and go’s by very fast.

Live for now, and enjoy yourself (no drama, there's no time for that).

The nice thing about retirement is every day is Saturday. :banana::bouncy::quoties:

Well put!

alawson999

70cc twin V2
When I was in Kindergarten, dates were represented in roman numerals - I was there when Ben Franklin invented LiPo

fly in 3D and XA now anyway

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo! 4 New members to say hi to today! Welcome [MENTION=2942]E-3[/MENTION] [MENTION=2943]Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=2945]fireflyer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2946]anileshrai[/MENTION] ! Welcome guys. We would love to see pics of what you fly and let us know where you fly as well.

E-3

30cc
@weaser42 - Dude I went to Moon Valley! Fresh - Junior year and then Graduated at Deer Valley in 1987. I bet we know some of the same people. I went to Arroyo Elementary from K-8. Small World!

I graduated from Deer Valley in 87 as well................... Desert Party LOL