• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392762222.698951.jpg

afrye1

30cc
My name is aaron, i have been flying for 4 years now. I am a self taught pilot. My first was the switch from tower hobbies. I flew that plane and trained for nearly a year and half. I began with pattern and moved onto precision aerobatics after i bought a more aggressive electric plane. I then bought myself a extra 260. From this plane i then began flying 3d. Now i fly and ultimate biplane from precision aerobatics, and bought my first gasser this year! I am so pumped. I now am a pilot instructor for the coarse air model club in kent ohio.

SnowDog

Welcome Aaron, glad to have you here! Tell us a little about your new gasser!

Also, thanks for being an instructor pilot. I am also an instructor pilot for my club, and we always need more pilots willing to teach others.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
My name is aaron, i have been flying for 4 years now. I am a self taught pilot. My first was the switch from tower hobbies. I flew that plane and trained for nearly a year and half. I began with pattern and moved onto precision aerobatics after i bought a more aggressive electric plane. I then bought myself a extra 260. From this plane i then began flying 3d. Now i fly and ultimate biplane from precision aerobatics, and bought my first gasser this year! I am so pumped. I now am a pilot instructor for the coarse air model club in kent ohio.

Welcome Aaron,
Nice story so far. Good luck with the gasser, I've really been enjoying my first. Thanks also for instructing. Enjoy the forum.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I have 3 more new members to welcome this morning... Welcome [MENTION=2939]Lawnjockey[/MENTION] [MENTION=2937]cili[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2932]windshear[/MENTION]! Welcome guys! Tell us about yourselves! We like pics of planes!!!

:needpics:

gyro

GSN Contributor
For once, I actually get to beat Mike to the punch, welcome to 2013 King 50 winner, [MENTION=2941]JaseTheAce[/MENTION]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Jase, great to have you here! Welcome, welcome! Looking forward to what you have to share.
You are a very gifted young pilot, indeed.

I second that SnowDog!!!

Woo Hoo!!! It's Jase Dussia!!! Man nice to have you here. Welcome and just like I tell all new members if you need anything or have any questions please ask. For those of you that don't know who Jase is.... here is a little teaser!

[video=youtube;QQQutWT_a_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QQQutWT_a_I[/video]

Wow

:peace:

E-3

30cc
New to 3drcforums

Hi ya fellow ''Planers''... My son and I are new to this forum, but not new to RC. My Dad taught me how to fly and build when I was 10 years old (35 years ago). I started on CL and was hooked. Ever since each weekend is spent at the field flying and helping. I taught my son how to fly when he was 9, he is now 16 and has far surpassed my abilities, and most RC pilots (at our field, AMPS), so now days I just support him in this incredible hobby. We have flown all the ''big named'' kits/arfs from 120cc to .049. After some restructuring within the house hold we ( I ) have decided to try the 30cc size for cost reasons. After a ton of research and talking to other mod we are going with RedWingRC. I have yet to see a complaint. The kids Yak 55 should be here in a few days and we will start assembly ASAP.

Thanks,

Ed Jr and Ed III