• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

njswede

150cc
Old fart from alabama here. Trying to learn 3d at my age (58) - imagine that!

Welcome to the site! We're a bunch of people from early teens to older farts than you trying to learn 3D here. This is a great place to ask questions and get answers in a friendly atmosphere. If you have specific questions, you should check out the "Ask Joe Smith" forum. There you'll have a direct line to one of the best 3D pilots on the planet. Pretty amazing if you ask me!

Mopar32985

New to GSN!
New guy here herd about the site on ATTF Podcast. My name is Chance and im from Maryland. Sounds like this site is going to be a great contribution to the 3D flying guys

gyro

GSN Contributor
Old fart from alabama here. Trying to learn 3d at my age (58) - imagine that!

New guy here herd about the site on ATTF Podcast. My name is Chance and im from Maryland. Sounds like this site is going to be a great contribution to the 3D flying guys

Welcome to both of you! We hope you enjoy your time here, and please let us know if you have suggestions or questions! We're always striving to improve :)

morefuel

New to GSN!
New here from Chico, CA. I just got into rc in January for this year. So far i have a 41" edge 59" aj slick and a 42" slick on the way.

Just joined today. Been flying for 30+ years. For the last 20 I've been flying GS
I have a H-9 42% Suk with a 3-w 150 and a new Pilot Sbach 100cc for the spring. It'll have a 3-w 100cc
I use a JR 11x. I'm a member of SkyMac here in Bowling Green, Ky
I'm also a AVP for the AMA in Ky.
I've owned a hobby shop for 18 years so if I can answer any question about products please ask I'll to my best to give a honest answer.
I'm here only as a pilot. I sell during the week but don't even take business cards to the field. That's my time. Dennis

Last edited by a moderator: